The power of science lies in its insistence on objective and consistent evidence reproducible at a material level.
Humans can show a placebo effect, so Mr. Trivedi experimented directly with plants and microbes which could not be aware of him or his actions and intentions on them.
The Trivedi Effect® has shown changes at atomic and molecular levels, in crystalline structure and properties and also chemical composition of materials (see ‘Materials Science
‘). Its impact on microbes
has been able to alter DNA and change susceptibility of the microbes to antibiotics or directly increase their life or death rates.
When we come to plants, we are dealing with higher level living organisms with more complex mechanisms, and whose results can show adaptive and creative forces of life on a larger scale.
The effect has been tested on over 40 varieties of plants at various stages on seeds and on plant tissue cultures. The experiments on seeds /plants are summarized briefly below and many more details can be seen by clicking on the corresponding links. Full test reports are also provided on the relevant pages.
Late germination of deep embedded seedling by pushing soil aside
Leaves & yield often had a noticeable lustre of health, confirmed by Bioluminescence test
Bottle Gourd creeper became erect for 6 weeks
Control creeper at the same age (1 ½ months)
Strong stems: Sponge gourd
Control which has climbed a trellis
The results of four different projects on growth parameters are summarized here; the fifth on genetic evidence is further described in a separate section
. Full details of each project and their reports can be seen by scrolling to the bottom of the page or by clicking here
Overall Results of Projects:
Mr. Trivedi’s impact on plants has consistently impressed those who saw the results. The main impression is of high vitality expressed in early germination of seeds, quick maturing and extended fruiting period. Dense green leaves are usually seen, often larger number of shoots, and no decay or fall of leaves (sensescence) even up to harvesting times.
Some anomalous results:
- Seedlings seem eager to germinate, they have been seen to push soil aside to emerge (see Figure)
- A sponge gourd creeper became strong enough to stand erect for nearly 6 weeks, even bearing the weight of the fruit which emerged
- A 32 year old infected mango orchard showed complete eradication of the disease within months of treatment, sustained over the next four years, and with no detected genetic changes to account for the change
- While disease spots and pest attacks are visible in neighboring plants, treated plants show no signs of these and are able to ward off all such attacks with apparent ease
- In all experiments, control plants had to be protected and aided by use of additive chemicals: fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, weedicides
- No chemical additives were administered to any treated plant which flourished strongly in fully organic conditions with no weeds or signs of pathogens in their vicinity
- All plant structures correlated with yield, such as siliquae, were more abundant on treated plants with the final yield being consistently far higher (over 500% in one), an effect which also persisted into the next generation fig. a
Biochemicals tested for growth (IAA) and immunity (glutathione) showed increase in all measured samples. fig. b
Glow & Liveliness:
Another unusual feature of treated plants was the noticeable presence of a glow. This effect was confirmed by sending cashew nuts from treated plants to Germany for a measurement of Bioluminescence, a test which is considered to correlate with vitality of a plant.fig. c
The net result was over 300% higher bioluminescence
in treated cashew, 4 of which were large enough to fill the cuvette used for measurement as against 6 local cashews required for the control and were yet heavier in weight than the six put together.
A mystifying finding, requiring much more research to understand, was on soil chemistry
of treated plots. Spot checks of minerals and microbial population in the treated plots and adjacent control plots showed substantial difference in composition as also higher populations of beneficial microbes and significantly lower numbers of harmful microbes in the soil. Actual reports are also available at the above link.fig. d
In-depth details of each project:
Please click the corresponding link to see all details
Projects conducted at:
- Private farm at Shahapur, near Bombay – Maharashtra, India (Shahapur)
6 varieties: Okra, Bottle Gourd, Sponge Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Maize, Rice
Date: 2nd Aug 2006
Full photographic evidence is available, including the improved vitality and anomalous growth of the bottle gourd and sponge gourd creepers.
- Agricultural University: Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (BSKKV), Dapoli, Maharashtra, India (Dapoli)
- Cashew plantationfig. e, Vaibhavwadi, India:
Samples: 2 varieties, V4 & V7 planted on treated plots
Date: July and August 2002, observations in 2005
Photographic evidence of growth improvement in leaves, flowers and nuts. Changes were found in biochemicals and DNA. The glow in the cashew was tested in Germany.
- Mango Orchardfig. f, Wakavali, India:
Samples: 55 treated, 55 control trees, 32 year old, infected with spongy tissue disorder
Date: December 2005
This project within months achieved the complete eradication of the spongy tissue disorder in a 32-year old mango orchard which had been afflicted for decades. The exceptional quality of growth and mangoes remained sustained over next four years of observation and occurred without any accompanying genetic alterations in the DNA.
- 8 varieties, pure cell lines, 6 species of seeds, 3 plants:
Seeds: Mustard, Cow-pea, Horse gram, two varieties of Groundnuts, Water Melon
Plants: Chili, Eggplant, Patchouli
Date: 19 Jan ’06
Improved growth parameters, detailed study of the mustard plant and photographs are available for viewing. The mustard plant data is further supplemented by a similar study at BHU and biochemical tests at Monad Nanotech, DNA Landmark (see below)
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (BHU)
2 annual plants: Chick pea, Mustard
Date: 25 Nov. 2005, winter
Improved growth parameters and photographs can be seen
- Monad Nanotech Pvt. Ltd, India, & DNA Landmarks, Canada
Tests for some major biochemicals responsible for growth and immunity in plants and to see if any genetic changes may be underlying the visible changes being seen
Immunity parameter: Glutathione concentration
Growth parameter: IAA concentration
Genetic changes: comparison of DNA between controls & treated samples i.e. tests for DNA Polymorphism
Samples: 5 varieties of seeds: Mustard, Cotton, Okra, Soybean, Rice
Date: May 2006
Concentrations of the Auxin, IAA, involved in all stages of plant growth, were consistently found to be significantly higher (13% to 107%) in treated plants, and also glutathione (28% to 207%), which has been found to be involved in plant immunity and stress response
- Tests for genetic transformations: DNA Polymorphism (comparison of DNA between control & treated samples):
- Bangalore Geneii, India:
Test: with 5-8 RAPD markers
Samples: seeds of 38 crops, tests on Cashew samples
Date: Nov 2007 – Feb 2008
- DNA Landmarks, Canada:
Test: with 100 SSR markers
Samples: seeds of 3 crops: tomato, canola, cotton
Date: May 2006
(Of the 43 tests reported here, 41 showed significant and true DNA polymorphism, signifying that a genuine change in DNA was visible in the seedling after treatment of the seeds)